PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

special tank plugin not work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

special tank plugin not work  Empty
PostSubject: special tank plugin not work    special tank plugin not work  Icon_minitime2017-04-20, 14:32

Hello,

gungamemod server...
statistics: last 5 game sessions was 6 or more people on server. But plugin similar to supertanks is not trigered? Only change that happens is -  after 5 players or more - change difficulty to hard.
I remember that was trigger same tank plugin, but now not?

ty, m.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: special tank plugin not work    special tank plugin not work  Icon_minitime2017-04-20, 17:23

I think with 7 players the special tank is triggered:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: special tank plugin not work    special tank plugin not work  Icon_minitime2017-04-20, 17:40

Oh!

newer see that topic before, so i know.

A question now: can you change it? All players who play there, says its is easy server. We cant find there custom map to play to be advanced anymore.
We play it many more GUNK, map got 6 tanks per map, and all time unlimited hordes.
If try game more interesting by vote expert, in gungame is not smart and ruin gameplay, since normal game is m60 or grenade louncher smash (in expert to much damage) ( TBH, expert is good in realism server)

Special tank statistic: i see that plugin trigger maybe.. bout 10 times in my gungame server history.. my stats from there - 27d 16:44:02h

10 times in 648 h. So when i tell guys about plugin, we newer gather 7 or more people on server, and nobody dont know about that tanks.

So, that tanks are like Sasquach, or Jeti, only me seee them Smile
Can you change number of players needed for spawn special tanks? U cant ruin gameplay on that server, many says is easy to play.

About other gungame gameplay: did i see good, like when 7 or more people is on server, game speed up by 10 % or more? CI move faster, hunter jump faster and stuff? Or was that some bug? I see that couple times on gungame, but once with Killogy on relism expert, one custom map. And was weird.

Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: special tank plugin not work    special tank plugin not work  Icon_minitime2017-04-20, 19:07

myljach wrote:
Oh!

newer see that topic  before, so i know.

A question now: can you change it? All players who play there, says its is easy server. We cant find there custom map to play to be advanced anymore.
We play it many more GUNK, map got 6 tanks per map, and all time unlimited hordes.
If try game more interesting by vote expert, in gungame is not smart and ruin gameplay, since normal game is m60 or grenade louncher smash (in expert to much damage) ( TBH, expert is good in realism server)

Special tank statistic:  i see that plugin trigger maybe.. bout 10 times in my gungame server history.. my stats from there - 27d 16:44:02h

10 times in 648 h. So when i tell guys about plugin, we newer gather 7 or more people on server, and nobody dont know about that tanks.

So, that tanks are like Sasquach, or Jeti, only me seee them Smile
Can you change number of players needed for spawn special tanks? U cant ruin gameplay on that server, many says is easy to play.

I've modified the tank_model_color plugin so that the special tanks will come with 4 players connected.

It is an old plugin made by error404 long ago.
From the plugin source code I have extracted the colors and description:

black - meteor rain
blue - stuck power (tank may teleport to players?)
green - hulk power
green-blue - laser protection
red - boost speed power
pink - stuck power (tank may teleport to players?)
yellow - regeneration power
without color - default tank

myljach wrote:

About other gungame gameplay: did i see good, like when 7 or more people is on server, game speed up by 10 % or more?  CI move faster, hunter jump faster and stuff? Or was that some bug? I see that couple times on gungame, but once with Killogy on relism expert, one custom map. And was weird.

I think this is a bug.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: special tank plugin not work    special tank plugin not work  Icon_minitime2017-04-21, 23:35

Must admit, your artwork is good! Tanks spawn if 4 + players on server, and some guys newer see that kind of tanks!

We play today about 6 custom maps with 4+ players, and was awesome!

Later we play custom map- GUNK, where was spawn in some levels 6 tanks, 2 pieces in 3 rows. Pass it map with no restart, and finish it.

Now i notice types of tanks, totally different from supertank plugin in 2019.

Tank activate hulk  power, if 2 in map, one may be speedhack tank, other teleport-on-player. Other was meteor tank, or laser shied tank.

Gameplay is advanced now for bigger rank players, and much joy on server.

Edit: one tank may use multiple types of powers, so one tank may use laser shield, later regen, or meteor rain.
Massage was - tank activate hulk power- laser, tank activate hulk power- meteor rain, and so on.
Big like!

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special tank plugin not work    special tank plugin not work  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special tank plugin not work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1