PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-02, 05:02

Whatt?? (like Bill says) just 3 donations, totaling approx 12€? I was thinking you could have covered for like couple of months :'( come on guys, donate something.
Back to top Go down
oddis
Running dead
Running dead
oddis

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-02, 07:23

Sandeep wrote:
Whatt?? (like Bill says) just 3 donations, totaling approx 12€? I was thinking you could have covered for like couple of months :'( come on guys, donate something.

need to figure out a reliable way to transfer funds
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-02, 09:42

One of most reliable way and secure is - Paypal. If someone say that dont have paypal in heas Country, or dont know, here is list of countries:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You also can use service like a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but they took more feed, and you get less money.
If you reely trying open some other way trough Paysafe, for that is clever open a company in Cyprus (avoiding tax in mother Country) or some other tax oasys.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-02, 14:12

Al , approximately how much Euros would you need to keep the servers alive? I mean do you expect that the donations will fill the whole expense or if it wouldn't fill it out the whole expense then would you supplement the rest which remains?
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-02, 16:54

VIVONX wrote:
Al , approximately how much Euros would you need to keep the servers alive? I mean do you expect that the donations will fill the whole expense or if it wouldn't fill it  out the whole expense then would you supplement the rest which remains?

Well, like I said I paid the whole thing long enough alone.
So 29 € are necessary to cover only the server costs.
The time I have to spend in the backgound for maintenance is what I will continue to invest.
And maybe I will donate a certain amount by myself.
I like and use the Mumble server quite often and would pay a little just for that.

But this does not mean that only a smaller amount is required.
So as many donations as possible are still required.
Even if we would get e.g. 60 € from many one time donations for one month we could survive 2 months then.

Currently two members promised monthly donations.
That really would help much.
But still more donations are required.
Like I said to get some buffer for bad months would be really the best.
Back to top Go down
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-03, 02:22

I've been exchanging PMs with Albert on trying to find a PayPal alternative for those who can’t use it for whatever reason. I've learned that international donations can be quite complicated. That said, I hope that we have the resources to make donations for a prolonged period of time into the future.

I told Albert that I'm willing to donate monthly as well, but I would like to see some assurance from our community that this is a sustainable effort. It doesn't do us much good if we manage to keep the servers open for only 2-3 more months, because all that does is delay a secondary effort of trying to find new servers for us to migrate to in the future, and there will certainly be some people who can't or won't be going elsewhere if alServ2000 closes. I prefer to keep what we have because Albert has set up the servers in such a way to create a very good community and gameplay experience.

We have enough regular players that we should be able to keep the servers alive indefinitely for a community that finds comfort and enjoyment in the L4D2 gameplay here. Even if €29 is more than what one person can continue to afford each month, it’s nothing for 10-20 donors (come on, we probably have over 40 regular players across all servers) to help maintain on a continual basis.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-04, 12:18

Little update:
The sum I've received now is 21,41 Euro.

2 donators promised to donate each month a quite high amount.
One of them has organized to collect donations from 3 players in the same town.
They have created one PayPal account and made 1 donation with the sum of the 3 players.

I'm also thinking about providing an IBAN for a SEPA payment in europe.
That may enable some of you to directly transfer money in europe at least without having to pay a fee to PayPal.
The IBAN will only be transfered via PM or email and not posted public here.
So if you are interested, send me a PM and I'll keep you informed.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-05, 13:20

Just received another donation.
We now have 28,28 € in total.
Back to top Go down
Vector
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Vector

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-06, 17:07

as a suggestion, will be great if you write in spanish "done al servidor para mantenerlo vivo" in that way spanish players can know the situation of the servers. Ghost and jheison should donate since is their server, the server where they are rank 1
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-06, 17:11

Primary language is english here.
I won't spend the time to translate everything in any other language.
Would be great if you could inform the guys in game directly.
Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
oddis
Running dead
Running dead
oddis

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-06, 18:44

Vector wrote:
as a suggestion, will be great if you write in spanish "done al servidor para mantenerlo vivo" in that way spanish players can know the situation of the servers. Ghost and jheison should donate since is their server, the server where they are rank 1

if the logical server is located in Germany Very Happy ,
but due to the fact that players from different countries, is used as an international language - English Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-06, 19:11

Vector wrote:

Ghost understands English. I would say most of the regular players do, and those who don't at least have other in-game friends who do.

Anyway, let's not guilt trip individual players here on the forums into donating. You're free to think whatever you want about people who don't donate, but everyone has their own circumstances. What isn't a problem for me might be a problem for someone else and vice versa.

Last edited by Snakecharmed on 2015-06-06, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just154
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
just154

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-06, 19:48

Hello everyone Smile I am Ghost , I would like to donate to servers what happens is that I am a minor if a person over age donate but for now I can not. sorry Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-07, 20:14

alBert2000 wrote:
Just received another donation.
We now have 28,28 € in total.
I'll try to make donations monthly too. (same amount as first one)
SInce i have difficult period in my life i cant be 100 % sure, but i'll try
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-07, 21:20

Kotory wrote:

I'll try to make donations monthly too.

Me too.

Kotory, didnt se you long time in patrol at 2022?
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-08, 06:52

myljach wrote:
Kotory wrote:

Me too.

thats cuz i dont have internet for a few weeks Suspect
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:09

Kotory wrote:
myljach wrote:
Kotory wrote:

Me too.

thats cuz i dont have internet for a few weeks Suspect

Ok, if i see something suspicious, i will use print screen from chat history, and report to you.
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: I want to donate   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-25, 17:04

But I have neither access to a credit card or paypal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-27, 10:00

I whose just pay, everything works fine, nice account for donations.
I dont know where is problem for paying with paypal? How do you guys buy or sell at e-bay? I think it is no problem dont having cards or paypal account, son of my coworker have 12 years, and buy and sell at ebay through paypal.
My donation is small, like 1 caffe with milk in Munchen, or two in my country. Not big deal.
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-06-27, 11:23

myljach wrote:
I dont know where is problem for paying with paypal? How do you guys buy or sell at e-bay? I think it is no problem dont having cards or paypal account, son of my coworker have 12 years, and buy and sell at ebay through paypal.
My donation is small, like 1 caffe with milk in Munchen, or two in my country. Not big deal.
Agree. Paypal easiest way to donate for me. And most important - i dont need to share my bank account info.
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-07-01, 21:50

myljach wrote:

Hmm normaly i use only ebay stores in my country, so i can pay over Bank Transfare or Giro-Pay. Also in reallife store i pay small payments with a girocard and bigger ones with mastercard. also much onlinestores allow to use giropay, like steam. all logins and private datas are done over my bank server. also i dont neet 10 bank acc for paying, i can do all from one. i normaly use only papercash if i need it, like a taxi drive.

i dont care if peoples can see my bank acc, legal bank acc are anyway open and can look in by many peoples. also paypal know it and it can be see in.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-07-03, 07:16

In worldwide server like this every Country have alternative way to pay, and you cant put them all, and this is not profitabile bacause of lots of Fee.
But for making paypal account you ussualy ned only mastercard.
I think sugesting maybe put a massage for donations in spanish language an 2022 server, because if you watch stratoserver by country, more than half people there is from peru, 1/4 from rest of south America, and then 1/4 others. I know official language is English, but if you see that can help in making donations (must evaluate possibility of people there using paypal, than how manny is will to pay).
And if Albert decide to put spanish massage in 2022, maybe you may programming that massage apearrs every 3th time instead english, and that is only in night time, when south America is active.
Only sugesstion.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-07-05, 19:42

Current status for this month:
2 donations
5,- (4,55)
3,- (2,59)
In total for the server:

I could add the spanish sentence to the chat advertisements on 2022.
Sadly the advertisement plugin does not have translation support so all players would see the english sentence and then the spanish sentence.

So if someone would like to translate that sentence to spanish:

Your support is needed: Donate to keep this server alive

Then I'll add it to the chat advertisements on 2022.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-07-06, 19:49

alBert2000 wrote:
Current status for this month:
2 donations
5,- (4,55)
3,- (2,59)
In total for the server:

Not much at all, but better than nothing.
So far i able to make donations monthly. I guess first one was mine.
alBert2000 wrote:

I could add the spanish sentence to the chat advertisements on 2022.
Sadly the advertisement plugin does not have translation support so all players would see the english sentence and then the spanish sentence.

So if someone would like to translate that sentence to spanish:

Then I'll add it to the chat advertisements on 2022.

Thanks
Since almost all players there kids, i dont think it'll help a lot, but it always better to try
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-07-06, 20:03

Literally:

Tu apoyo es necesario. Dona para mantener este servidor vivo

But you can also translate it as, it looks better:

Tu ayuda es necesaria. Dona para mantener este servidor vivo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next